Editorial process (peer review)
All manuscripts submitted will be checked by one of the editorial members to see whether they are presented according to the journal's focus or not. If suitable, they will be subjected to plagiarism checking. The article will be rejected if they are not written according to the journal's aims and scope and/or plagiarism is more than 20% (the author may be asked to revise the article if the percentage is between 10 to 20%).
After the editorial screening, All the manuscripts will be subjected to the double-blinded peer-review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two experts in the respective subject area. The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief (EIC) will make the final decision, based on the reviewer’s comments.
- EIC can ask one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- All editorial members maintain the integrity of the peer-review process.
- In case, the author challenges the editor's negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.