COVID -19 AND ROBOTICS-creativities spark in the adverse
- Ishwar Bagoji Lecturer, Dept. of Anatomy,BLDE University, Shri B M Patil Medical College & RC,Vijayapur. https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7895-825X
- Ambadasu Bharatha Lecturer in Pharmacology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, Barbados, WI. https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0287-3959
Keywords:COVID-10, SARS-CoV-2, WHO
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Bagoji, I., & Bharatha, A. (2020). COVID -19 AND ROBOTICS-creativities spark in the adverse. South East Asia Journal of Medical Sciences, 4(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3931140
Copyright (c) 2020 Ishwar Bagoji, Ambadasu Bharatha
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The authors agreed following terms while submitting the article:
- I and coauthors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work and also agree that, if accepted by the editorial team, shall be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes), full details of which can be found here.
- I, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, authorize that:
- the article is original and was not published in any other peer-reviewed journal, and is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not violate any existing copyright or any other third party rights.