Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Journal allows authors to retain the copyright of their papers without restrictions. Authors need to agree on the following terms during the article submission process:
- I and coauthors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work and also agree that, if accepted by the editorial team, shall be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes), full details of which can be found here.
- I, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, authorize that:
- the article is original and was not published in any other peer-reviewed journal, and is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not violate any existing copyright or any other third party rights.